Saturday, August 20, 2005

Socks and Ex-Collegues

Surprise Surprise! Remember my previous article “We can't buy shoes as gifts either!”? Well, as I was cleaning out my bookshelves (I always seems to be doing spring cleaning, ya?), I found an old Christmas list stating which gifts are for which group of ex-colleagues. Back then when I was much younger, I enjoy personalizing my gifts by adding specially packed goodie bag. That year, I bought adorable baby socks and stuffed candies in them. I also did some other style of goodie bags. On my list, I stated which ex-colleagues would get the sock of candies. As I went through the list; I realize I am no longer in touch with any of them, only those that received the other form of goodie bags… *gulp*

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 22, 2005 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry... though you may not remember, once you got give me a pair of socks for xmas gift(?).. I'm still putting on it so till today and we still friends so far. :)

 
At Monday, August 22, 2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Joan said...

I did!!??? Must be when I was still young and ignorance. Now that I am "wiser", I am putting you in my observation list!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home