Friday, August 19, 2005

A plead to understand why we can’t give perfume as gifts?

I have received 2 comments so far that says we can’t give perfume as gifts. Please, does anyone know why? I have given perfume as gifts before, and now I am monitoring this friendship closely to make sure this pantang belief will not do any harm to our 13-year-old friendship!

13???!!!
Disclaimer: This picture is not download illegally or used without the owner’s permission. (Policeman will catch me if I did…) This is my own creation drawn on a piece of recycled paper. I am not an artist so this is the best I can do. :)

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only thought that giving perfume to others is implying that he/she is smelly.
Got other "Pan Tang" issue involved?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home