Friday, August 19, 2005

I am going to watch "The maid"!

It just crossed my mind that I need to go and watch the movie “The Maid”. How can an aspiring “Pantang” queen-to-be not watch a local movie whose theme is based on the 7th month taboo? My husband will be so happy to know this; he hasn’t been watching any horror movies since the day we met. Till now, I simply refuse to pay money and frighten myself silly. But for the greater good of documenting our knowledge on Singapore Pantang cultures, I shall support this local movie by visiting my nearest, friendly cinema (preferably one without scary The Maid images in the ladies toilet). *cold sweat*


(I hope it is alright for me to use this poster.... )

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee... ...
Can't wait to watch a horror show again, after a long long time...
Thank you "Pan Tang" queen.
Let's go to Praza Singapura.
I want to visit their toilet.
Life size poster... Maybe we shall dress in red when we go there...
But not...you cannot wear red.
Hee hee hee ... ...

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can sure use this picture, people have made it worse:

The Maiden <- click.

Scroll to the bottom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home