Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'll die on July 2059.

I did an interesting test to see when I will die using this website below.

http://www.okcupid.com/death


According to my stats, i will live till July 2059 at the age of 82. Right now i have only 19680 days left on this earth and it means I’ve already lived out 34% of my life. What a wake up call! This reminds me that no matter how long our life is, it will definitely comes to an end. High time to make sure I won’t have anything to regret upon my last breath.


From this as you can see, I am not so Pantang about discussing death, what will come will come, we only didn’t know when. Just make sure at your last breath, you leave this world in peace with yourself. I aim to achieve that; I want to die looking peaceful, or with a wink. ;) So now I celebrate life, not just my own but every living creature’s. May all be well and happy.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry, I'll die younger than u... but 77 is still too old an age to die!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home